Firefox has the option to include small programs called add-ons. ScribeFire is a wonderful add-on that will let you write, edit, and delete your posts to this journal. You must be using the Firefox web browser for this to work. It is not necessary that you use ScribeFire but you may prefer it to logging in.
Steps to adding ScribeFire to your browser:
- Go to https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1730 and use the “Add to Firefox” button.
- You will then have a small orange button at the lower right of Firefox that was not there before.
- Click this button.
- Enter http://cwis.org/FWE/ for the address and click “Continue” or “Next”.
- It will select the correct information so click “Continue” or “Next” again.
- Then enter your username and password you used to sign up at cwis.org to connect.
- Click “Continue” or “Next” to confirm your account.
- Click “Done” or “Next” and you will be connected.
- From this point on you will see the Fourth World Eye listed at the right in ScribeFire. Clicking this will connect you when you’re ready to post.