We have a team of expert researchers, analysts, facilitators and trainers who are available to respond to requests from tribal governments, international non-governmental organizations and state and local non-profit and for-profit agencies organization.
We provide specialized research and evaluation services for tribal governments, NGO's and private research firms seeking specialized talent. We are experienced in the facilitation of strategic planning and meeting facilitation for boards and councils and conduct comprehensive or target-specific organizational development, and staff training.
We have conducted successful conflict resolution and diplomatic negotiations between governments and are skilled in facilitating highly-sensitive communications. We have led delegations to national and international meetings, providing preparatory talking points, speeches and facilitating introductions for collaborative endeavors.
- Council and Board Retreat planning and facilitation
- Research and evaluation (quantitative, qualitative, multi-method)
- Speech development and writing
- Government reorganization
- Economic Development Planning
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- Capacity building
We advise about:
- Treaty negotiations
- Economic development
- Land dispute
- Climate change adaptation
- Food security
- Education reform
- Traditional foods and natural resource restoration, and
- Health services delivery and reorganization with focus on integrating traditional medicine and complementary/alternative medicine
References provided upon request.Contact Us!